What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuiltRight

Reaction score
Finally got her back from the shop and gave her a wash. PPF Matte, Method wheels, 37's, Eibach 1" front springs, and FMIC installed. Only issue......drivers side flag is backwards. No clue how they missed that. I've ordered a new one but might remove them all together, still thinking.
Yeah that flag is unfortunate, but truck looks great otherwise!

Braves Fan

Reaction score
Swapped out my steering wheel for a custom CF wheel this evening. Took about 1 hour from battery unplug to reinstalling the air bag. Ran out of daylight so final product pic coming tomorrow!

View attachment 457220
Big fan of the flat bottom steering wheels. Look great and feels less intrusive while driving. The latteral may just all be in my head but when in my i5 and turning it feels like there's less going on around my forearms. I don't have the skill set to add one of these though. Nice work.

Waterfowler41

Reaction score
Big fan of the flat bottom steering wheels. Look great and feels less intrusive while driving. The latteral may just all be in my head but when in my i5 and turning it feels like there's less going on around my forearms. I don't have the skill set to add one of these though. Nice work.
I’m dropping an install video to my channel today. Honestly if you can turn a screw driver, you can 100% knock this project out.

To me, steering wheels make it brake the driving experience in any car.

Braves Fan

Reaction score
I’m dropping an install video to my channel today. Honestly if you can turn a screw driver, you can 100% knock this project out.

To me, steering wheels make it brake the driving experience in any car.
That's awesome. Look fwd to seeing it.