What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
This has me concerned. I was planning to do SDI buckets up front but run stock springs in the rear. From your pics it looks like I’ll have a Carolina squat if I don’t replace the rear springs.
You know what is strange is his truck does look pretty high in the front, for sure without rear spacers or springs. I installed Front 2.2 Eibach and a foutz 1" spacer in the rear and I don't think I sit that high in the front. I swear some of these trucks react in different ways with the same Mods or parts installed. I think either way you will need something in the back to not squat. For what it's worth I sit at 44" front and 43.75" rear.

Last edited:

Madhouse

Reaction score
Awesome setup. I've been curious if the front Built Right racks would fit with the Ford retractable bedcover. Anyone know?

Can you still access onboard power behind the RotoPax can?

So, no go on the on-board power, and I actually wanted to access it today. The cage fully covers the outlet and the cap cannot open. I'll look into cutting part of the cage out so I can get to it if needed. Today I was able to go into the back seat power port, because it was just a small pancake air tank but if I need real juice I'll need to go to the bed...

JD05

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few members asked for more info on the Decked system about a month ago when I mentioned I was getting it. Little video below.

8250_RPM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tomball area police might be a bit more persnickety than the Harris county boys around me.
True. I’ve only been stopped once in 12 years between California and Texas and it was in Tomball. I keep a plate attached to a magnet for when I do get pulled over. ‘I have one officer, I just forgot to slap it on after I cleaned it’.

rp2024

Reaction score
For those of you with 2024’s, are your headlights the dynamic bending? If so, which package do you have? I have an 801A which says it has the dynamic bending headlights, but they definitely do not bend with steering like my 2023 802A did.

I was just thinking about this the other day I drove at night. With my 2023 you could surely tell the lights turned, I have not seen this with my 2024. Either that or they turn that quick lol.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Purchased from the eBay seller jogon2013

There’s a direct link to their store in my video description. They’ve got a bunch of parts. They ship from china, took 1.5 weeks to show up in Illinois.

I’m definitely picking up the console trim pieces, still on the fence about the cup holder trim.

So now you have 3 different types of "carbon fiber" not including the arm for the phone mount.
That would drive me absolutely nuts.