What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rog7254

Reaction score
Installed evil manufacturing front bumper and Cobb intercooler
Looks great, I'm waiting on pure evil front bumper & cobb FMIC. Also going to get 4 LP6 in front bumper & 2 LP4 pilar lights. which color & beam pattern are you getting? I was thinking of amber driving combo on the pilar & clear driving combo on the bumper. (also thinking about 2 clear in the middle with spot & 2 amber in the driver/passanger too) haven't ordred the Baja lights yet. Afer your light installation, please more pictures. Also if you can take some pictures on how you will wire it.
Thanks

slimmytimmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice setup Slimmy.

I have the same setup except VHF instead of CB. I was hoping the lights were a little brighter, but it gets the job done.

Curious if the weboost works, keep us posted.

View attachment 437868View attachment 437871
The WeBoost definitely helped with spotty service. I was able to complete calls from areas that I couldn't before. The calls were crisp and clear. I would buy it again.

bobbyph1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great, I'm waiting on pure evil front bumper & cobb FMIC. Also going to get 4 LP6 in front bumper & 2 LP4 pilar lights. which color & beam pattern are you getting? I was thinking of amber driving combo on the pilar & clear driving combo on the bumper. (also thinking about 2 clear in the middle with spot & 2 amber in the driver/passanger too) haven't ordred the Baja lights yet. Afer your light installation, please more pictures. Also if you can take some pictures on how you will wire it.
Thanks
So going for 4 LP6 two amber and two clear. I’ll take more pictures of the wiring I hope to have time on Saturday to knock them out