What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She added this today… I find it best to just go along… they come off easily.
If that's your wife's truck and that's what she likes, good for her. There's two raptors in my house too and my wife is totally into it. She loves her truck and she knows how she wants it to look. I do point her in the direction I'd like to see it go though, lol.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If that's your wife's truck and that's what she likes, good for her. There's two raptors in my house too and my wife is totally into it. She loves her truck and she knows how she wants it to look. I do point her in the direction I'd like to see it go though, lol.
Exactly…. She likes the graphics, I know it’s not for everyone but in the end it’s reversible. I’m not going ok anything silly, like wheel spacers. She does love her truck, but she sure likes driving mine to run her errands. I’m gonna let her drive a local Jeep trail today( in my truck), it’s not too difficult of a trail and there are lines around most of the rock obstacles, she’ll be scared and excited! I wish we had had more “ Raptor” terrain around here.