What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed BuiltRight bulkhead rail system, waiting for the bed side molle panels.
If you have a facotry bedliner sprayed in, use a chisel & hammer to knock off the bedliner material thats filled in on top of the screws. Came off clean and make sure to use a utility knife to cut the edges off.

So far I'm very pleased with the quality of this product, fitment was excellent and everything was well made.

Anyone else have BuiltRight system in the Truck, lets see some pictures.
I just did my side MOLLE panels the other day. They're fantastic.

PXL_20230630_181039991.MP.jpgPXL_20230630_180542608.MP.jpgPXL_20230630_180530539.MP.jpg

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx ..mesh too on the grille.
They couldn’t do the mesh on the bumper because it would be difficult to get it to fit back in under the other pieces but it was black anyway.

View attachment 415566
It looks good! I have quite a few rock chips on my grille and was thinking about doing this on my Gen 3. With the bumpers, grille, appliqué, and flares, how much are we talking?

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks good! I have quite a few rock chips on my grille and was thinking about doing this on my Gen 3. With the bumpers, grille, appliqué, and flares, how much are we talking?
Thanks …About $2k for LineX Premium with me removing all the pieces and reinstalling them.

I had another place quote me $2k for half the parts so I’d recommend calling all the LineX places around you.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
…and final pieces of the puzzle …rear bumper. There is no way you’re removing the rear bumper step pad without breaking tabs so after breaking two I said F-it and ripped it off. The tabs are part of the pad so I’ll need to order the $100 part. At least I’ll get to use my Ford cash.
Bumper and appliqué to LineX tomorrow.

89FEE5EA-5403-4FAC-B427-D7C3C63F7984.jpeg

Last edited:

Lxg44

Reaction score
Thank you. It fits my needs well. Its called the American Work Cover by Truck Covers USA. It has power locks that tie into the truck locks and a led light bar that I will tie into the bed lights. It also has Yakima Tracks preinstalled. As for how much..too much! I bought it through Realtruck. They did not give me any price break on the order but they ended up crediting me back for the power locks, light bar and Yakima Track options because the order placement was accidentally messed up. They are good people to deal with.