What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Finally got around to my rear wheelwells yesterday after rotating tires. I got a little close with the pressure washer in the right rear so figured I'd try the Raptor Liner undercoating, might as well hammer the pinch welds while I'm at it:
View attachment 467953
Left side wasn't much better:
View attachment 467954
Grabbed a 10-pack of Hercules cutting discs from Harbor Freight along with a new faceshield but didn't even burn through 1 disc doing both sides...and went a bit far a couple times heh:

View attachment 467955
I had the 15lb sledge standing by just in case but the 2.5lb did the trick with a couple passes:
View attachment 467956
Scuffed and masked, some surface rust at the very top of the wheelwell and on some of the bed crossmembers, wish I could pull the whole bed and do it all at once but not this time:
View attachment 467957
Stupidly I only bought one can, should have gotten at least 2 or 3. But I got a good first light coat on there, I'll get some more and follow it up next weekend or the one after...
Paint is stupid thin under there.