What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked closer at those and you may be on to something. Keep us posted how it goes.
Thanks
I received the G3 Husky liners today but was not able to make them fit so for me this is a bust. I removed the fender braces all the screws and push pins on the flairs, the liners were put in the sun to make them pliable, 99 degrees today. It was worth trying since nobody makes G1 liners that I know of. Back to the hunt.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I received the G3 Husky liners today but was not able to make them fit so for me this is a bust. I removed the fender braces all the screws and push pins on the flairs, the liners were put in the sun to make them pliable, 99 degrees today. It was worth trying since nobody makes G1 liners that I know of. Back to the hunt.
I looked at a Gen3 side by side with mine the other day, completely different design, although Gen2/Gen3 look identical. Planning on just hammering pinch welds and undercoating mine like @Irregular F150 did.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to a Raptors & Rifles hangout this Saturday, good guys and 20-30 trucks including numerous R's, one Ranger Raptor, a couple Bronco Raptors...
IMG_6996.JPG
Mine was the only Gen1 but lots of these guys have traded up from 'em
IMG_6993.JPG
Saw this tucked away in one of the bays of the detail shop that hosted it :oops:
IMG_7007.JPG

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at a Gen3 side by side with mine the other day, completely different design, although Gen2/Gen3 look identical. Planning on just hammering pinch welds and undercoating mine like @Irregular F150 did.
It seemed like the area between the pinch weld and the flair was to narrow on the G1 and I was not able to stuff the liner in.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waiting on the tire guy to find the slow leak in the rear tire. I thought it was the bead, but he found a thin screw in the tread. He patched it up, didn't want to plug it and make the hole any larger. 30 bucks later I'm good to go.

Attachments

• PXL_20240701_154237546.MP~2.jpg
    PXL_20240701_154237546.MP~2.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 4

TAC71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks. Thanks from us interested ones for your effort.
Now I know fiberglass or modifying regular 2013 f150 ones.

Chewie

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my new to me 2024 PP37 rims mounted, but chose to use my Gen 1 “beauty rings” instead of the ones which came with the rims even though they matched the flares and bumper. They were just too dark for me and didn’t set the rims off as well as the Gen1 rings do. IMO

IMG_1582.jpegIMG_1583.jpeg