What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P4SHOCAT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drove over to my mechanic's shop to have him do my fuse 27 relocation. When I get there, he says he is swamped, hands me some tools and tells me to get to it. A few hours later and a little help from him, all done. Tried to give him some money, he laughed and said if he gets any more trucks needing fuse 27 relocation, he will give me a call. LOL.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Expensive and it’s somewhat harder to acquire the third item for me than probably all of yall
i got my cheapie plasma cutter on amazon. was $450. works great. i have had it 2 years and have cut lots of shit with it...... mostly for fun, but did rebuild my atv trailer. as far as the beer, you need a bootlegger? you still in the prohibiton era?

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
i got my cheapie plasma cutter on amazon. was $450. works great. i have had it 2 years and have cut lots of shit with it...... mostly for fun, but did rebuild my atv trailer. as far as the beer, you need a bootlegger? you still in the prohibiton era?
Shoot didn’t realize they were that cheap. Probably need to invest. And yeah as for the beer I’m just underage :sad72: