What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
This is exactly what I did on mine after installing Geiser springs with the last shock rebuild.

I absolutely hated the truck's handling with it disconnected. Honestly, I really don't love the Geisers compared to the stock springs on mid-perch.

Yeah i feel the same, i may go back to oe springs on my rebuilds

It’s definetly got more body roll. Sure it might be easier to roll but drives like a cloud. Somehow is messed up my alignment though….literally no idea how. Steering wheel is no longer strafyt

I have the spc alignment kit and my wheel is still crooked. Setting ocd off like a ****. LOL. I think its the tech that did the work though. I need to find a better place

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Yeah i feel the same, i may go back to oe springs on my rebuilds

I have the spc alignment kit and my wheel is still crooked. Setting ocd off like a ****. LOL. I think its the tech that did the work though. I need to find a better place
Yeah I’ll probably buy some cam bolts for it so I can align it myself, since I’ll be dropping the entire front suspension out soon, and changing the steering rack, changing the oil pan gasket, and fixing a leaking axle seal. I am done with leaks lol probably gonna paint all the suspension while I’m at it

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
IMG_5214.jpeg
Roush intake came in. Sounds killer but not totally sold on if I’ll keep it lol got a good deal but might resell it. If anyone wants it it might be in the garage sale soon.