What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some new headlights, trying to install. They have a lot less wires than the ones I'm pulling off. Not sure which wires to match up and which are redundant. Replacing older HID's (which replaced original halogens) with LED's. Not sure if the HID's which are currently in there had extra wiring coming from the "ballasts" or what ever, if some of those older connectors can be ignored or not.

Gumby just called as I was typing this. Heading over to his house to get a second set of eyes on it.

Renewed SiriusXM for $6.54/mo. Had to call and decline 2 offers before the third and final acceptable offer. Told the guy I only listen to like 3 channels. I'm NOT paying $25.xx/mo for that!

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Gumby's. New headlights installed. High beam doesn't appear to work on one. :oops: It's ALWAYS F something.

New headlights only had two connections requiring plugging in. Had to remove a spider's web of wiring from previous HID lights. Looked like a hairball from a drain clog. Wiring is much cleaner now. :D

New lights are MUCH brighter, especially low beams. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamma