What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? Lots have done it with no issues

Would like to just cant afford them right now.
Eh, I would say the issues increase when you go to geisers on mid. I know they're advertised at mid perch when they talk about total lift, but the ride is stiff and a lot of the early batches of those springs had guys blowing out their shocks. Realistically, I don't think you'd have issues.

I'm on geisers on low perch, icon leafs on option one in the back and it sits basically level. And the front is stiff compared to stock, and the rear is a bit more floaty but also feels more planted.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? Lots have done it with no issues

Would like to just cant afford them right now.
geiser or eibach on mid perch is equivelelnt to top perch settings. for 2012 and up with the torsen front diff is a big no no. both companies, the springs are longer than oem so even more compression is going to be a really stiff ride, plus will be more succeptable to bind and break axles

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
geiser or eibach on mid perch is equivelelnt to top perch settings. for 2012 and up with the torsen front diff is a big no no. both companies, the springs are longer than oem so even more compression is going to be a really stiff ride, plus will be more succeptable to bind and break axles

Thought it was just eibach, thats why i went geiser… guess maybe the drop shackles may be back on the list

Last edited:

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
compressing the spring is only half the battle. Getting the perch to move is the other half. the last 6 pairs of shocks I've rebuild needed a sledge hammer to get the perch to move so unless your shocks are pristine, don't count on being able to move that perch with it on the truck. I've also had Geisers on mid perch for several years with no issues.

This is the easiest way to remove springs.
Ford Raptor Geiser Spring Install youtu.be

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought it was just eibach, thats why i went geiser… guess maybe the drop shackles may be back on the list
last i heard/remembered was that (i know) eiba hbis the same compression as oem, just 2 inches longer. geisers were about 3/4 - 1 inch longer. but with their progressive rate compression, they sat higher at about the mid perch level. as more weight is applied, the stiffer they get, so preloading them more will make them set higher as well as be a rougher ride