What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
@BenBB ive been wondering how no sway bar would be on road. Seems unsafe since its its how i grew up with street cars LOL. Maybe QD ends would be best for me to try plus i think its an inspection item here(maybe idk). I also wonder how itd work in snow/ice conditions since sliding around is more common.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@BenBB ive been wondering how no sway bar would be on road. Seems unsafe since its its how i grew up with street cars LOL. Maybe QD ends would be best for me to try plus i think its an inspection item here(maybe idk). I also wonder how itd work in snow/ice conditions since sliding around is more common.
I think you would have to REALLY corner hard to notice the difference, and I don't think ice would have any impact at all; as I understand it, it's all about weight transfer so the swaybar lifts the inside (front in this case) of the turn you're taking...thereby keeping the frontend planted and both tires doing the steering they're supposed to, instead of tipping/highsiding around a corner. But 3 tons of mass isn't easy to lift, especially with most of it over the front axle...

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PROBABLY Haha!! If it's a deep one that downward force is transferred to the opposite side of the truck, contributing to "felt" impact as well as body roll back and forth (again it's 3 tons so...some). But the swaybar removal was minimal for me either way, going from Load range E to Load range C KO2's was WAAAAY more dramatic, holy ******* Batman, she smoooth.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
PROBABLY Haha!! If it's a deep one that downward force is transferred to the opposite side of the truck, contributing to "felt" impact as well as body roll back and forth (again it's 3 tons so...some). But the swaybar removal was minimal for me either way, going from Load range E to Load range C KO2's was WAAAAY more dramatic, holy ******* Batman, she smoooth.
Cannot wait to switch to C's holy hell lol

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eventually you gotta step up to a 2nd set of tires & wheels. The first set on "C" rated tires with your "shiny" wheels for everyday driving, trips, etc, and the 2nd set on "E"s, for serious offroad miles... possibly with tubes as well. We've relied on used race tires in the past. Granted, they were chunked up & noisy, mounted on scratched up wheels, and we didn't bother trying to balance them.