What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do to your Raptor today

I wired up one of my Up-fitter switches for my 20" lightbar.

Now my arms and hands are all cut up and I look Emo
Today I introduced my Gen 2 to the Florida Highway Patrol. Left with a citation and a “she’s a beautiful truck” comment so all in all a good day lol

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
We were painting them with SEM trim paint. Grill is getting painted tomorrow. Mine were starting to look a little rough. Had permanent “spots”

I am interested in seeing the final product (carbon fiber). I love seeing it on other vehicles, but I’m not sure I ever want it. I know, I’m weird…..

Document the process, I do enjoy learning new things.

Im the other way weird. Id carbon fiber all of the things but Id also have some parts repainted like the hood, fenders and other heavier parts. Lol

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Example: pretty much all I have is leather seats and a non-Sony six speaker system (including pillar tweeters) without a sub or nav. I upgraded the speakers shortly after buying and am getting the remote start activated this weekend. Just had to put the antenna in behind the glove box and order a key fob.

How wild is it that a base Raptor was $46,500 10 years ago??
View attachment 365190
I'm curious about this. I put an aftermarket remote start on mine. how do you activate the factory programming? this would be nice to integrate it all into one key.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
(Power steering res) Well i ordered the push on fittings but got the 6 and 10 an fittings. Before i deal with the company, Will these work with our trucks?

Attachments

• 09F5EDF0-78EA-447D-B1B4-A2515A6B47A5.jpeg
    09F5EDF0-78EA-447D-B1B4-A2515A6B47A5.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 10

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
(Power steering res) Well i ordered the push on fittings but got the 6 and 10 an fittings. Before i deal with the company, Will these work with our trucks?
Well they will if you have the right fitting on the end of the hose, looks like JIC maybe? But also looks like they might be threaded in there, so swap out just the fitting for a hose barb x MPT or whatever thread it is?