What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doodman4321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have loved to convert the side mirror reflectors to turn signals, but I don’t have the necessary wiring harness (the only wire running through the mirror is for the mirror adjustment motor). I resigned to just blacking them out. At least it cleans up the appearance.

94673316-63CC-4582-9025-ED4B0D18D6E6.jpeg

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I would have loved to convert the side mirror reflectors to turn signals, but I don’t have the necessary wiring harness (the only wire running through the mirror is for the mirror adjustment motor). I resigned to just blacking them out. At least it cleans up the appearance.

View attachment 365154
Don't you have the turn signal on the mirror side?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I was in the same situation as you. I have an Oxford white SCREW, and just blacked mine out too

nope, no rear facing turn signal either. Otherwise, i'd tap into that one. I'd have to run wire to the source which is a little out of my wheelhouse.
So were your OEM mirrors changed out or did the 2012 screws not have that feature?