What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah thats the one ive wanted since i saw them. 24” would be the one i got. Im just trying to justify the $1000 price tag and chancing the sound vs $200 for the v300 and y pipe plus knowing the sound. Lol
I have the 20” and it has been good, but you could make the system pretty easy if you wanted. Once mine is done for I’ll probably build my own to replace it. They are pricey

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I have the 20” and it has been good, but you could make the system pretty easy if you wanted. Once mine is done for I’ll probably build my own to replace it. They are pricey
It does look pretty simple. Maybe ill ask one of the techs at work if he thinks its something he can do. How long it the helm part?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does look pretty simple. Maybe ill ask one of the techs at work if he thinks its something he can do. How long it the helm part?
It varies based on what muffler length you want and where you want the drone gone. There are some equations online to help you “tune” the length to what you are after.

For reference I think (don’t know for sure) corsa has more than one helmholtz

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just trying figuring out where the correct location for the lights to go lol. Is this where they go or do i move them over to the end ?

Then ill be painting the brackets for added salt protection.
If I had to guess that orientation looks right. What mounts are those? I got a set of BD sport fogs kit about 2 months ago. But the brackets FINALLY got here after being back ordered. Supposedly it’s a newer design and looks nothing like the original/similar to yours. They’re Stainless steel I believe. Not magnetic and sparks when grinding on them and really hard to scratch. The instructions of course are from the original bracket design.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 11

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
If I had to guess that orientation looks right. What mounts are those? I got a set of BD sport fogs kit about 2 months ago. But the brackets FINALLY got here after being back ordered. Supposedly it’s a newer design and looks nothing like the original/similar to yours. They’re Stainless steel I believe. Not magnetic and sparks when grinding on them and really hard to scratch. The instructions of course are from the original bracket design.
I have the baja designs ones.