What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So EcoPowerParts has a great web page for this kit with all the oem p/n's you need as well as multiple videos for different parts of the install. When I emailed on Sunday night with a question, he got back to me in less than 30 minutes...

Its not cheap because OEM raptor stuff is rarely cheap...

EcoPowerParts Raptor Steering Wheel kit $355.00 (two ckt bds for the switch packs you buy below, steering harness, console harness)
FPP 17+ Raptor Steering Wheel $525.99 (from Summit w/ free shipping, I think this can be found for $100 less than what I paid for it, sometimes getting it quick, i.e. in stock, costs more)
Drive Inflator Module (FL3Z-15043B13-AB) $187.87 but with shipping => $318.79 (hazardous/dangerous material)
Clock Spring (HL3Z-14A664-A) $90.84
Switch Pack (HL3Z-9C888-BA) $48.36
Switch Pack (HL3Z-9C888-EA) $48.70

So all in... $1,387.68

So a bunch of money... at work I talk a lot about ROI, return on investment. Many of us spend about this amount on leaf springs, bumpers, traction bars, etc...

First time I took off from a stop paddle shifting with my right foot pressed to the floor board... grinning ear to ear... money well spent... and its a better looking steering wheel than the Gen 1 wheel...
You're right, its not cheap, but it isn't outrageous. If you have time, you should start a new thread for this steering wheel install in the Gen 1 section-interior mods, a few members would benefit from this info.

bubblehead93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right, its not cheap, but it isn't outrageous. If you have time, you should start a new thread for this steering wheel install in the Gen 1 section-interior mods, a few members would benefit from this info.
I'll do that, make it more searchable for those interested... on it...

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to try @AdamsPolishes VRT, first product I have used from them and I am very happy with the results. I did all the trim pieces and the results speak for themselves. Easy wipe on and thats it. I would like to try some of their other products and report back on those also. I have always been a fan of turtle wax products, but like to try other stuff from time to time. I only got a before shot of the rear drivers side bed rail, you get the point though....

Before20211101_112449.jpg

After shots of plastics
20211101_112502.jpg
20211101_112437.jpg
20211101_114217.jpg

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it greasy at all like a shine ? I work in auto detailing and have tried a ton of different things and adams isnt one yet lol
Its slick after applied, I wouldnt say greasy though. Definitely not as watery as mothers "back to black", it has a polish or liquid wax consistency.

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.
How long does it stay like that? I get about 1-2wks with just about all product I’ve tried before it goes back to faded out….
That I cant say, just started using it, if you look it up on amazon it tells all the details. I didnt see anything in terms of how long it lasts. It has ceramic qualities and UV protection. I will report back when its on for some time. Going to try it on my tires next.