What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my WSI DIY two tire rack put together. Think it turned out pretty good considering I don't have a lot of experience with welding and fab work. But the way jimmy sends out the kits it's pretty straight forward, just takes more time then you think it will. Now need to find a second spare to look cool and to think of a way to mount my hi-lift to it. Thanks Jimmy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 75

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my WSI DIY two tire rack put together. Think it turned out pretty good considering I don't have a lot of experience with welding and fab work. But the way jimmy sends out the kits it's pretty straight forward, just takes more time then you think it will. Now need to find a second spare to look cool and to think of a way to mount my hi-lift to it. Thanks Jimmy

That looks really nice! Good job bro!

Sent from two Dixie cups and a piece of bailing twine.

Hoverp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got the box and fender wells done with Line X platinum, from a great guy in Sercy Ar. They did a great job. I also put it up on a lift and sprayed the unders with Amsoil HD. metal pro.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 72

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Under the hood kc cyclone light kit mounted via birdmans thread.

ebu6uqyv.jpg

You can drill out a hole on the fuse box mount to install the toggle switch:
y4e4ejav.jpg