What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I had the Raptorlights.com set up on my fogs. Nice setup with good fit and finish, but it really limited how I could aim my lights and it forced the lights too far out so my lights were shining like a West Virginia prom queen, looking two directions at once...
I removed the bezels and they work really well now. I like that it follows the contour of the bumper better than the fog mounts that make them stick way out. Cleaner look with all the functionality they need.

I have the rigid brackets and they do stick out but ended up no trouble to get gen all set up, they are awesome too. I hate driving my wife's minivan at night because I'm used to all the extra, I told her I was gonna throw a 50" on her van hahha!

mwm5094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, kinda spur of the moment, but they gave me almost 40g for a 6 yr old truck so not too bad i think.
Wife wanted a new truck so that's my excuse. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Either way, I think you would have done well. Maybe its just me or maybe just my area but it seems like all the "gotta have it" people already bought their Gen2 and not many others are buying so the dealerships will deal a lot on them now.

The dealership next to my house currently has 14 Gen2 Raptors.

nodirt

Reaction score
I agree, my local dealers are lowering that ridiculous markup since the hype is dying down. I cant imagine holding on to 14 $60k trucks.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah last time I took my truck by the dealership they said that they haven't sold one in about a month, and I told them it was because they still had a 5k markup and the service rep agreed.

They had a beautiful ruby red that I had to keep myself from asking for a test drive.

I recently installed the SDHQ abs guards and swapped out the rear diff cover for a mag hytec one and some royal purple fluid.

Last edited:

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally got my tire mounted to my matching spare Method so I rotated my tires. Kinda boring but necessary. I had to make those "custom" jackstand extensions to be able to do it. 92c34644a6f4efa4172e96d3df27e5a7.jpg
7a42cfee2c41f3341a865549f6bed519.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk