What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So far today I installed my cam adjuster kit and boy that was a bit of a pain in the ass. One side when easy as shit but as usual the second side the arm dropped on me and it wound up taking me an hour to get it lined back up to get the bolt through. Next up as you can tell by the pic is to cut off my frame horns and finally get this SVC bumper installed that's been sitting in my garage for 2 months. Hopefully I'll have time to install and hook up all my Baja Design lights today also.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 118

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the rubber from? Was it expensive?
Tasca. for the three pieces (left and right of Rad, and horizontal piece under RH lamp) it was around $45 plus shipping. for sheet rubber I call that expensive but better than my split (and repaired with cable ties) ones. They did come with a full compliment of new xmas tree fasteners

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
finished up some stuff with the lights. I re-used / repurposed fuse 27 (post TSB switch-over , and non-melted) to provide me with a fused always hot. Then tapped into the Run/start circuit inside the BJB (directly below the TT charge relay), to provide a switched live (already fused at 5 amp). The latter is now tripping a relay on the former to give me a good switched live for lighting purposes. Swapped the C-Clamps to use it.

Next project is to try and work out a way to get the C Clamp to stay off while the blinker is on as opposed to flashing on the off-beat. My plan is to create a smoothed version of the blinker feed. The challenge is to do this without changing the load on the blinkers in such a way as it triggers hyperflash. Time to dust off my high school electronics

D

Deleted member 12951

Thanks to my extensive knowledge of my truck and expert fabrication skills I was able to install my uplifter overlay.

Hope to publish a writeup soon!

Thanks Raptor Custom Embroidery!

What corner cubes need 30amp?

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tasca. for the three pieces (left and right of Rad, and horizontal piece under RH lamp) it was around $45 plus shipping. for sheet rubber I call that expensive but better than my split (and repaired with cable ties) ones. They did come with a full compliment of new xmas tree fasteners

I just got the same rubber shrouds from Tasca fro my truck also! The original ones seem to be of a different material then the new ones or they may have just deteriorated over 4 years.