What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finished painting and installing my bed rack, after modifying it from two spare stock tires to a single 37 and yeti mount..
Went to strap down the tire and my strap was too short.. Failllllll
Pics to come once I get a new strap.

12238 has a pic..

Last edited:

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the fuse 27 (fuel pump relay) TSB to swap it to a cartridge fuse in number 70. Then installed a set of KC 340 driving lights. Connected all upfitter wires under dash and added delphi weatherpack connectors at under-hood end so I can interchange as desired. Now waiting for dark to go adjust and play with the KC's.

Almost forgot, also replaced the rubber splash guard things either side of the radiator, the originals were all disintegrating.

Last edited:

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a dual port USB charger in the 12V power jack in the back seat.
I threw one of those in the power outlet inside the console and leave a couple of usb cords plugged into it at all times, just hanging around inside the console. I can then grab a cord and hook up power whenever I need it real easy

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was 2 days ago. Got my new rear emblem from http://customtrucksolutions.com the gray looks a little dark to me and is kinda messing with my OCD side but the finish is top notch and it looks much better than the stock blue one. Yesterday afternoon got her back from the dealership after a new power steering pump, finally.

How hard is the emblem to install?

D

Deleted member 12951

Installed an off-road jack and some additional tie down areas! I will be adding some removable 20mm ammo boxes to store fluids, recovery straps, tools, etc

Did you just use self taping screws?

I am needing to do the same thing for the jack handle and a 5lb fire extinguisher but worried self tapers might not hold.