What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blclay24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. Glad it turned out well for you and thanks for that quick buy. I was wanting to put a Ruby Red behind it when I had it. My new Rogue has it now.

After it sitting in the garage FOREVER.. Once I decided to go plexiglass or metal behind there, it looks great.. Now when it's not freezing cold out there I'll swap it out for the one on the truck..

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some Morimoto universal LED fog lamps to the lower grille, keeping the bumper cutouts for driving lamps and spots

Attachments

• IMG_4761-1.jpg
    IMG_4761-1.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 124

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Added some Morimoto universal LED fog lamps to the lower grille, keeping the bumper cutouts for driving lamps and spots

Good idea on placement. I have been wondering what kind of output those things have. Post pics if you get a chance.

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea on placement. I have been wondering what kind of output those things have. Post pics if you get a chance.
Will do once I get them connected up, ran out of light today, hoping to get ot it over the weekend but it might be a bit too cold