What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drj.raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrap was finished over the weekend. Also, I have a hood vinyl in the mail that is matching blue and silver raptor claws with RAPTOR SVT going through them. The claws are blue with a wide silver border...kinda digging the hood the way it is though so unsure of what ill do.

Yes the orange rear window sticker is coming off lol. Also added Recons smoked tail lights. No pic with those on because I'm still waiting on the 3rd brake light and smoked mirror reflectors. once on ill post an updated pic.

Your truck looks sick! :headbang: i saw on the other post you are going to add the roush package, let us know the difference you feel from stock.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking those tires looked so much bigger too. What a difference without the side steps

Happy wife happy life

Just yanked mine off yesterday and it looks taller. Temporary situation passenger side got cracked rock crawling at Prairie City.