What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdruzik

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put my flares back on. Ended up putting 7 coats of plastidip on. Pretty close match and great for the money, but I think if I decide I like the color match over black, I'll end up paying the money to get them done by a pro to have the finish match.
5559d85cb159d8587db10c0c0dffd829.jpg
71e295a633af2aefc9bd4aee40a37996.jpg
571acda4dfc4abf9eff053394ecc5c78.jpg
766c05c8a8d11ad887a9a67b1ee8898b.jpg

Looks great on your truck... Nice job... I kind of like the small amount of contrast between the flares and the body...

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Realized taking the garbage out this am on the way to work my left rear led marker was out. Gave it a flick, came back on. Got to work. Checked. Out again. Guess I'm ordering a new one of them..

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great on your truck... Nice job... I kind of like the small amount of contrast between the flares and the body...

Thanks brother! I think I like the contrast also. Might look into the possibility and cost of color matching lineX to keep the contrast.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Got the day off, so I am going to tackle the LED puddle light install I will post pics later, although most guys here already might have seen this. Now that I have posted WDYDTYRT, I better get it done, or this will be post will be what didn't you do today to your Raptor. Ha Ha

Now what to do with the rest of your day after popping in those puddle lights?! Do I hear some fishing in the rain[emoji13] The set I installed in March went out already. Called up Dan with Daytime Bright Lites and he got me out some new ones that same day. Apparently they had some issues with their first models.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Mluis11 Looks sweet man! I honestly wasn't sure about it when you posted a few days ago that you were doing that. Of course, it was low risk for you with the platidip (smart of you). I would have thought a matte black to match your graphics would be the way to go or a black linex. I think the light grey premium linex would look bad ass. That or black premium linex would be my choices...but black has been done...the light grey would be original and awesome! Shit, the plastidip looks sweet too though, might as well beat this up for a while till it starts to wear. Great job!

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now what to do with the rest of your day after popping in those puddle lights?! Do I hear some fishing in the rain[emoji13] The set I installed in March went out already. Called up Dan with Daytime Bright Lites and he got me out some new ones that same day. Apparently they had some issues with their first models.

I had one of mine go out when it first started getting cold, Dan said the same thing, trouble with the first model. Sent me out a set of two new ones right away. Great customer service.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Mluis11 Looks sweet man! I honestly wasn't sure about it when you posted a few days ago that you were doing that. Of course, it was low risk for you with the platidip (smart of you). I would have thought a matte black to match your graphics would be the way to go or a black linex. I think the light grey premium linex would look bad ass. That or black premium linex would be my choices...but black has been done...the light grey would be original and awesome! Shit, the plastidip looks sweet too though, might as well beat this up for a while till it starts to wear. Great job!

Thanks @LekRap Going to live with it for a bit and figure out if it is too much silver for me or not. Once I get my bumpers, I'll no longer have grey so I'm going silver or black.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I pulled the trigger today I'd go with SoCals w/light opening and probably lose my sensors and get SVC's v3(love that ass!). Pretty much copying you!

No problem at all man! Sincerest form of flattery! Don't worry, I didn't copywrite anything, I don't own the rights to shit! Hahaha. I think it'd be cool if I had a silver version of my truck (looks wise, my truck is gay cause I have mainly stock front suspension-thanks @Jimbo) floating around up there in SLO! At least I know you have good taste! Haha

Last edited: