What Color are you ordering ? Poll

Your Color of Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Code Orange looks incredible on the new Raptor. But I like to keep a lower profile, so Iconic Silver works for me.
Do we have any confirmation when the order banks will open. I've seen post that June 10 or June 14 will be the magical day. Also love to see the build and price configurator up and running, I would hate to leave out an available option, lol.
Iconic Silver for me as well. Love how the light accents the body lines. Also will look good with black wheels.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wonder if they will add another color option for 2022 MY. should have those leaked in a month or two I would think.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m 95% sure I’m going with Lead Foot, but I really like Code Orange. I hope I don’t regret ordering LF over CO.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is code orange a non-metallic or metallic paint? I thought non-metallic, but my preview order shows is at Code Orange Metallic.
1623870741911.png

Chuck D

Reaction score
I ordered code orange, I've had too many gray trucks over the years. It would be nice to see more pictures. A couple of videos on youtube say the color looks great, but I'm still not 100% sure.