Wanted - 37" PP ICONIC SILVER - Any Referrals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its supply and demand and if you want one, you pay the price. We are doing the same with semi's and semi trailers right now. We ordered them over a year ago. The "mass produced assembly line" trailers are selling for almost 100% markup, and Semi's are bringing 50% plus. Its because you cant get one, 2022 calendar year was sold out a quarter ago and production is 1/3-1/2 normal capacity this year from catching up on the delays of the last year and a half.

You can cry about it all you want, and wait a year or two for the market to stabilize, or pay the piper to have one now. The OP knows what he wants and is willing to pay for it, no shame in that.

Mr_Clemson

Reaction score
I am looking for either an oxford white or a lead foot gray, preferably a 37 but a 35 will do. Please shoot me a PM if anyone has any leads. Thanks!

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its supply and demand and if you want one, you pay the price. We are doing the same with semi's and semi trailers right now. We ordered them over a year ago. The "mass produced assembly line" trailers are selling for almost 100% markup, and Semi's are bringing 50% plus. Its because you cant get one, 2022 calendar year was sold out a quarter ago and production is 1/3-1/2 normal capacity this year from catching up on the delays of the last year and a half.

You can cry about it all you want, and wait a year or two for the market to stabilize, or pay the piper to have one now. The OP knows what he wants and is willing to pay for it, no shame in that.
Point being you can get one for MSRP. Many members have done it so there’s no reason to “pay the piper”. That’s an excuse for laziness. Put in the work and get the reward or bend over and pay the piper.

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Point being you can get one for MSRP. Many members have done it so there’s no reason to “pay the piper”. That’s an excuse for laziness. Put in the work and get the reward or bend over and pay the piper.
I’m sure there’s a long list of buyers who got a 37 at sticker…

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t explain it any better than that! Hell, @BlueWhale even put together a spreadsheet from his extensive research…use that as a source!

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do have a MY22 Iconic Silver 37 PP at MSRP from a 10/18 order with a dealer with allocation BUT I'm still unscheduled clean and even contacts at Ford can't tell me when to expect it. I'm starting to believe in the conspiracy floated that higher mark ups are indeed getting built over MSRP in early stages. I'm in no rush so not stressing over the when anymore.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it both hilarious and disturbing that people are rooting others on to pay $5k+ ADM on a mass produced assembly line vehicle.
I have not seen one yet in my small town, and I’ve seen all from g wagon, Nissan GT-R, etc. But yet no any kind of gen 3 raptors , mass produce? Idk

Reaction score
Can’t explain it any better than that! Hell, @BlueWhale even put together a spreadsheet from his extensive research…use that as a source!
I took his spreadsheet and went through hundreds of more dealers. Yes, I found an MSRP dealer but in this market they can still bait and switch at delivery and want an ADM. I have done extensive research I doubt many can/have done more than me and if you want a guaranteed truck and not having to wait 6-8months+ you will pay an ADM. End of story, those who think otherwise aren’t in this current market wanting to buy a Gen 3.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I took his spreadsheet and went through hundreds of more dealers. Yes, I found an MSRP dealer but in this market they can still bait and switch at delivery and want an ADM. I have done extensive research I doubt many can/have done more than me and if you want a guaranteed truck and not having to wait 6-8months+ you will pay an ADM. End of story, those who think otherwise aren’t in this current market wanting to buy a Gen 3.
Good on ya! Post pics when you take delivery…