Wanted - 37" PP ICONIC SILVER - Any Referrals?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I don’t know where you can get what you want, finally common sense! If you find it and have the cash, buy the damn thing! Last July I walked into a dealership and immediately told the salesman that I will pay 5k ADM and I’m glad I did, because he accepted. The truck hasn’t arrived yet, but it is supposed to be in transport now. Having said that, everything I have read indicated prices for EVERYTHING are climbing quickly, so strike when the iron is hot……as long as you pay cash! Lastly, forget the MSRP junkies, if they are telling the truth, great for them, if not, who cares. As I said on another thread, life is short, if you don’t spend it, someone else will. Good luck with your quest!

Reaction score
Montebello Ford have one coming in but they want $35k over or they’ll list it for $40k over when it arrives this week!

I’m not as specific but if anyone knows of any dealer stock or incoming Raptors that are available please let me know. don’t worry about the ADMs I just would like to know they have one on the way and I’ll try to work with them on pricing.

Any help would be much appreciated.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks dealers do that …. I had my IS37 delivered in October (ordered 6/17) paid MSRP and out the door …. Since then I have had 2 different people stop me and want to buy it…. Told them both I wasn’t interested but I did think when the 2nd guy says …. 100K in a Bank Check today …. It’s still in my shop!!

GraniteRiver

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Montebello Ford have one coming in but they want $35k over or they’ll list it for $40k over when it arrives this week!

I’m not as specific but if anyone knows of any dealer stock or incoming Raptors that are available please let me know. don’t worry about the ADMs I just would like to know they have one on the way and I’ll try to work with them on pricing.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Bill Estes Ford has 2 2022 35 code orange 802a on the way, $5k ADM.

Last edited:

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a no-longer-in-production first generation Raptor that I won’t sell you for $100k mark up. Make me an offer I can’t refuse!

It’s a truck people. Even the new ones get old. Ask someone with three wives how that worked out for them!