Upgraded Fogs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JustACowboy64

Reaction score
IMG_7037.jpegJust put in the upgrades RIGID SR Ms with Spot and Driving option. What a huge difference it makes while retaining the stock look. Great kit from Specialty Performance Parts-quick install(well after cleaning all the dirt and mud out of the covers). Have had the truck for 5 months and have 18k miles on it. Been in all climates from Montana to Alabama and nothing has been a challenge.

Attachments

• IMG_6778.jpeg
    IMG_6778.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 53

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 455959Just put in the upgrades RIGID SR Ms with Spot and Driving option. What a huge difference it makes while retaining the stock look. Great kit from Specialty Performance Parts-quick install(well after cleaning all the dirt and mud out of the covers). Have had the truck for 5 months and have 18k miles on it. Been in all climates from Montana to Alabama and nothing has been a challenge.

Looks great! And yeah, you are right. They do make a HUGE difference!

I see you're sporting both the Yellow and Amber Pro covers!

For anyone wanting to see his kit, here is a link-

John

info @spvparts.com
317/934/6778

8008MD

Reaction score
Looks great! And yeah, you are right. They do make a HUGE difference!

I see you're sporting both the Yellow and Amber Pro covers!

For anyone wanting to see his kit, here is a link-

John

info @spvparts.com
317/934/6778
I love rigid lights and have them on my Sierra Denali. Do these really make that big of a difference??

I also purchased the amber covers for the stock lights but the yellow looks awesome. Which do you like better in terms of performance?

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love rigid lights and have them on my Sierra Denali. Do these really make that big of a difference??

I also purchased the amber covers for the stock lights but the yellow looks awesome. Which do you like better in terms of performance?

Yellow are going to perform better under almost every circumstance. That said, I went with amber covers for looks.

Attachments

• IMG_1396.jpeg
    IMG_1396.jpeg
    244.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    229.5 KB · Views: 54

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Upgrading from the Ford OEM version of these lights to the true Rigid SR-M lights will be a HUGE difference. I'd estimate the upgrade to be about 5X's brighter than OEM on the Spot and the Flood patterns, and about 10X's brighter on the Driving pattern.

Here is a link to a video we did comparing the OEM version with the Upgraded version in our kits:

Generally speaking, the "Yellow" covers are going to be the most useful to most drivers in everyday circumstances.

Please feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778 if you have any questions about our OEM Upgrade Kit with the Rigid SR-M lights.
We also have these Upgrade Kits available in Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics.

Have a great day!

Sidney @ SPV Parts
[email protected]
(317) 934-6778

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sidney
Thank you for the video . It was very helpful. I placed the order.

Johnny
That's great! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Johnny! We appreciate you!

I think the only carbon fiber hood covers I've seen were from Ford Performance.

-Sidney @ SPV Parts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can you leave these on full time without getting flashed by oncoming traffic?
It will somewhat depend on the pattern and option you choose for them. Some of them are brighter than others.
I'd say one pair on all the time should be fine. Two pairs can go either way, depending on the pattern and area you're driving in.
Try watching that video I posted in the comments above and see if that helps determine if you feel comfortable with them on all the time.

Feel free to call or text me at (317) 934-6778 if you want to chat about it more.

-Sidney @ SPV Parts