Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called today. Same unscheduled status. 3 months and counting since my order was accepted by Ford.
Oh man... I saw an update to this thread and was hoping someone would say they got a date or something other than same old unscheduled status. I'm not checking today.

I do see others on this forum that have dates are now into Nov. So I guess there is still hope.

My dealer has a stock order showing up in few weeks. That order was submitted same day as mine with their allocations. Frustrating! It's same color, but no beadlocks, and has moonroof (not for me) and engine block heater (why? this is NC not MN). They said I could have that one if I wanted. Tempting...

metallikatz3

Reaction score
Ordered 8/24 and still unscheduled. They put my order in as Priority 19 so this is going to be an exercise in patience I fear. I ordered a Lead Foot so hopefully I can still get a 2021 and they don't bump me to a 2022 and I have to choose a new color

jdneally1

Reaction score
My dealer just told me mine will have to be reordered when the banks open for the 22s. I ordered mine on June 18th Priority 19. Does anyone know when the build site goes live for the 22s?

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man... I saw an update to this thread and was hoping someone would say they got a date or something other than same old unscheduled status. I'm not checking today.

I do see others on this forum that have dates are now into Nov. So I guess there is still hope.

My dealer has a stock order showing up in few weeks. That order was submitted same day as mine with their allocations. Frustrating! It's same color, but no beadlocks, and has moonroof (not for me) and engine block heater (why? this is NC not MN). They said I could have that one if I wanted. Tempting...
You could always buy some take offs but the moonroof is also a deal breaker for me. My dealer just keeps telling me to hang in there and they have heard nothing.