Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coryatver

Reaction score
very frustrating process. You should be able to tell if your order is allocated or not and you should be able to look up yourself your order status and not have to call Ford performance

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got my VIN today on 1 of my 2 orders(the one I don't want). I ordered a 37 Package & a standard as the Ford Rep for the dealer said it would ensure I'd get a Raptor because they didn't know how limited at the time the 37s were going to be.

In order sequence my 37 package has the earlier order number, but still no VIN for that one yet.

At this point I'm not certain what I will do. I really don't want to settle, but I could always just sell the 35s and put 37s on immediately. My est build date is 9/20 I think they said on the standard one. I'll probably hold out until then and hope I get my VIN on my 37 package so they can get the 35 as dealer stock.

:/
Don’t settle. For the amount you’re spending, get the truck you want even if you have to wait a little. You’ll be kicking yourself in the @ s s if you do…never stop, never settle.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm agreeing with most stuff here, my only thing is how are people getting screwed here on allocations. I literally walked into my dealer at 10am June 10, ordered a code orange 37 fully loaded, gave deposit and my ID and left. 15 mins later I got a call that the 37 package was denied by Ford they didn't have an allocation for one(they only had 2 both 35s). So I switched to 35s and I got confirmation on the computer it was in order processing waiting vin and scheduled date of build/week. So I'm a little confused how you guys are getting unscheduled/clean but suspect you don't have an allocation. Technically if this was the case it should have been kicked out long ago and per our zone rep it would be kicked out and you would have to reorder for a 2022.

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked in for my bi-weekly update and got the same answer I have gotten every to weeks... Unscheduled-Clean. Starting to consider other options.