Uh oh .... I don't think the raptor is an SVT anymore .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nobody looks for the answer themselves anymore, would rather be spoon fed the answers, finding out stuff for yourself is too much work, you know that.

No shit it has the Focus RS and it is not listed as SVT Raptor but F150 Raptor. Why try anymore I'll just let people do their own leg work. Real hard to Google Ford X plan pricing.

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just reading through this thread. Am I wrong in this statement? I assumed this on the raptor change and guess I haven't seen anything official about ending SVT
SVT is no longer. It's been replaced with their Ford Performance branding.

machz

Reaction score
It says on the page did you read it? It is excluded.

These are current products below.....

Ineligible Products
• Mustang Boss 302
• Mustang Shelby GT500
• Mustang Shelby GT350
• Mustang Special 50th Anniversary Edition
• Focus RS
• F-150 Raptor
• F-550 and above
• Stripped Chassis
• E-450

First pull your ******* out of your ass... Second they have stated that everything is subject to change at this point. I just made a statement so double up on your meds and relax.

Last edited:

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First pull your ******* out of your ass... Second they have stated that everything is subject to change at this point. I just asked a question so double up on your meds and relax.

How about shut the **** up and read when someone answers your question. I'm as calm as can be just typing words ********.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just reading through this thread. Am I wrong in this statement? I assumed this on the raptor change and guess I haven't seen anything official about ending SVT

You are correct. Ford announced the SVT change over a year ago but what the heck does google know anyways.....

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

First pull your ******* out of your ass... Second they have stated that everything is subject to change at this point. I just asked a question so double up on your meds and relax.

If its "subject to change" then how the heck is anyone to know for sure then? So why did you even ask???? I doubt it will change, the Raptor has never had a rebate or special pricing from Ford and they sold every single one of them. 6 posts and you are the expert here, ok...

Last edited by a moderator:

machz

Reaction score
How about shut the **** up and read when someone answers your question. I'm as calm as can be just typing words ********.

How about not... I said I was curious if they would allow it , I didn't ask a question or think you would know dumb ****. What a cunty bunch some of you are. Sorry I asked a supposed question that upset you. I'm sure the rest of the nut huggers will be happy to hug it out at the next GEN 1 circle jerk.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How about not... I said I was curious if they would allow it , I didn't ask a question or think you would know dumb ****. What a cunty bunch some of you are. Sorry I asked a supposed question that upset you. I'm sure the rest of the nut huggers will be happy to hug it out at the next GEN 1 circle jerk.

I answered your curiosity which was a question so clearly you're the dumb **** here.

machz

Reaction score
You are correct. Ford announced the SVT change over a year ago but what the heck does google know anyways.....

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

If its "subject to change" then how the heck is anyone to know for sure then? So why did you even ask???? I doubt it will change, the Raptor has never had a rebate or special pricing from Ford and they sold every single one of them. 6 posts and you are the expert here, ok...

You guys get confused easily I see. I didn't say " Hey will ford allow the xplan? " See fuktard that is a question. Also expert they have always been a limited build but the 17's will not be so just maybe things will be different this year. I'm not sure how I came off as trying to be an expert but ok.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I answered your curiosity which was a question so clearly you're the dumb **** here.

Hmmm Statement....Question yeah close enough for this group.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ummm, this escalated quickly......

How about we keep it on the question at hand?

Wait, what was the question again?

Status
Not open for further replies.