TX Noob with 2011 SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Welcome DJBP - and congrats on your savvy purchase. If you had posted a few more times, I'm sure Randy would have come to your rescue, but it sounds like you did awright.
And long posts are not always bad, and are welcome here. Take it from someone who has put up a couple novella's already... Bo's right - many of us enjoy a good read!

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Welcome DJBP - and congrats on your savvy purchase. If you had posted a few more times, I'm sure Randy would have come to your rescue, but it sounds like you did awright.
And long posts are not always bad, and are welcome here. Take it from someone who has put up a couple novella's already... Bo's right - many of us enjoy a good read!

Yeah, I noticed alot of threads mentioning him. I think if I couldnt have purchased the one I got, I believe I would have ended up ordering one.

Thanks again for the welcome. I'll admit, this is not the only forum I joined when doing research, but this one has BY FAR been the most receptive. It speaks volumes. Glad to be apart of the community.

OP
OP
D

DJBP

Reaction score
Hey DJBP, I noticed that you mentioned purchasing Lockpick or Allsync. Just FYI -in case you havent seen it- we currently have a group buy I jumped in on (there are a few spots left) going on for Allsync at this thread here:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f72/howdy-susanne-navtv-navtv-group-buy-1014/

Yeah, I noticed that. Do you know if there are any tutorials or vids of her product or know anyone that has used it? I like the two inputs option.... PS3 on a road trip never killed anyone!

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that. Do you know if there are any tutorials or vids of her product or know anyone that has used it? I like the two inputs option.... PS3 on a road trip never killed anyone!

No doubt. Check out the links that Susanne posted in that thread... There is a bunch of technical info and some diagrams in those links.

I haven't used one before, but i'm going for it, with an iPad hookup and maybe a front-cam.

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the sale, I am sure it will go quickly! As a future raptor buyer/owner and out of curiosity why did the truck not work out for ya?

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sucks you have to sell the truck, but better than keeping a vehicle that doesn't fit your needs.

Last edited: