Turbo Part# 2017 RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Just sayin’ ... PayPal credit will get you 6 payments interest free...

In all seriousness - I know that hurts the wallet but you’re already down for repairs. Why not indulge in a few well deserved upgrades while it’s not as inconvenient?

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just sayin’ ... PayPal credit will get you 6 payments interest free...

In all seriousness - I know that hurts the wallet but you’re already down for repairs. Why not indulge in a few well deserved upgrades while it’s not as inconvenient?

I looked at paypal credit - It seems that I can't sign up for it for some reason even though I have a paypal account already. Maybe I need to give them a call.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
when you pay with PayPal, you should have a few options - direct bank payment, 4 even payments every 2 weeks, and up to 6 months no interest (PP credit)

How do you think I managed the Baja Designs lights? :cool:

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did not know that... let me give it a twist and see if milk comes out of it.

Let you know.

DPGT

Reaction score
Put stage 5 from CR Performance with using 2018 new turbs from Ford. Changed out manifolds, HP fuel pump XDI, turbo heat blankets, new 1000 cc PI injector dynamics.
All done when torn down for phasers. Replaced all chains, lower sprocket ,tensioners and guides. I obviously paid for the parts and only labor charges were for injection and manifolds.
To the OP’s point 18 turbos drop right in.No more rattling too! I believe the part numbers are now the same for 17,18 and maybe up to 20. Get the speed sensors as well for tuning. A good tuner looks at that.

Good hunting!
Ps. Great for full flex fuel. No mixing or measuring. Full e85 and anywhere in between. Sorry for being long.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright folks,

Forgot I created this. Good info. Now, where can I get the stock turbos for the cheapest?

Yeah I SAID CHEAPEST, just rebuilt my engine.. I need to get my truck on the road so I can go pick up furniture and etc for my new facilities!

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, when I put in the passenger turbo, it seems like everyone is calling it w/o RAPTOR or without raptor. Seems like something is seriously going on with the passenger side turbo on this ecoboost.

FordTechOne

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, when I put in the passenger turbo, it seems like everyone is calling it w/o RAPTOR or without raptor. Seems like something is seriously going on with the passenger side turbo on this ecoboost.
That just means it doesn’t fit Raptor…

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score