Turbo Part# 2017 RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by the front section of the frame?
If the cab is off, I would be tempted to start right in front of the bed and go all the way to the front bumper. If the cab isn't off, I would at least do the inside of the frame rails in the engine bay. This is the best / potentially the only opportunity to do those.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents, but you should seriously consider doing the PowerMax turbos now, which I ended up getting for less than $3k by shopping around. I would also seriously consider changing out the stock manifolds to the Full Race manifolds and studs. You will want them if you have any desire to make big power, and they do reduce cylinder pressure, which is probably good for longevity vs. tuning the h*** out of the truck with the stock manifolds.

Do it now. Otherwise, it is going to be a massive pain to do after you have put everything back together. You can upgrade downpipes, injectors, plumbing and the rest of it easily later. Turbos and heads are a massive pain to get to later.

I would also seriously consider getting the sand blaster and the POR-15 out for the front section of the frame.
Might help him and others out if you'd assist with where you found such a great "deal".

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Nice.

Still going to stay with stockers...
We can’t let you do that.
You’ll be whining about not enough power in like, 3 months.

Don’t make us find out who you’re ordering from on our own an cancel your order, just do it now and make it easy on yourself. You’ll thank us later.
We’ll hook you up with the right turbos, trust us.

:)

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's what you need, set it up I'll add my $20, cause you know, a brother has gotta be able to breath some performance once in a while (& when I get to where you are very soon, hope you all do the same)!