Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed 6/10
Blend: 11/6
ETA: 12/31

I was thinking anyone taking delivery of a 21 in 22… we should all write to Ford (need to find a point of contact there) saying how it’s BS that we are receiving a vehicle that is already a model year old and request that they somehow make it right…. Even if it’s a credit toward parts/accessories or an extended warranty… they should do something!

If enough of us do it, hey maybe something happens. Worth a shot

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stats so far:
37 of us
Earliest production date: 8/25
Latest production date: 11/30
20 of us have 12/31 ETA (obviously just a holding spot by Ford)
By month: Aug 1, Sept 7, Oct 22, Nov 7
I don't know what any of this means, but it gave me something to do this morning other than check the tracker LOL!

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order placed 6/10
Blend: 11/6
ETA: 12/31

I was thinking anyone taking delivery of a 21 in 22… we should all write to Ford (need to find a point of contact there) saying how it’s BS that we are receiving a vehicle that is already a model year old and request that they somehow make it right…. Even if it’s a credit toward parts/accessories or an extended warranty… they should do something!

If enough of us do it, hey maybe something happens. Worth a shot
This does work sometimes. Years ago I ordered a vette and it came in the day after a factory rebate expired. I wrote chevy a letter and they made it right. Covered the cost of my after market exhaust!

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 package
Built on 10-6-21
awaiting parts, update on 12-3 that it’s no longer awaiting parts
ETA 12-28 to 1-3