GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I'm pretty sure a clock has nothing to do with the metric or imperial system and relates to the orbit and rotation of the earth.

Being Canadian (who also lived in the US) I grew up with both systems and we tend pick and choose up here. For measurements and math purposes the metric system is superior. For some reason however when we refer to weight it is generally in pounds, my kids even do the same. Height of a person is also in ft / in rather than centimeters. We're basically metric when it's convenient.

DING, DING, DING! I could not say it too much better

Oris19

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Jhillen50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hard and secure tonneau cover for my 17. I don't want a 1 piece, I want something that folds/retracts/rolls, either or. Anyone have any suggestions?

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tweeted mike l. And ford perfoamnce today asking if they were going to make any announcments about the first production unit rolling off the Dearbourn line. No response, figured as much butnit was worth a try........

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered from a small dealer in PA on 7/30/16. Earlier today, I received first word from the dealer since my order was placed, scheduled to be built on week of 11/14/16. Truck is a supercrew, 820A with beadlocks, Avalanche Gray.

Last edited:

Raptor43537

Reaction score
I ordered mine today.....kept it simple. Silver Supercrew, 801A, and Front Torsion Diff......and thats it. Dealer had 3 allocations and I got his last one, paying MSRP. How are you guys able to check on build dates and status?

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered from a small dealer in PA on 7/30/16. Earlier today, I received first word from the dealer since my order was placed, scheduled to be built on week of 11/14/16. Truck is a supercrew, 820A with beadlocks, Avalanche Gray.

Avalanche is off white,not grey, on the Raptor.

Last edited: