GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, I want to see the different seat and trim options between 800a, 801a, and 802a and a couple other features in pictures at least (if not in person) before I place an order.
I also don't want to have to get into the FRF debacle of whether my truck is actually ordered or not hah.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats

Yes. I'm wrong, yet I show you pieces of paper that you're saying count as official orders, but written right on there they state they're not real invoices and that Raptors are all on hold and are not being submitted to the order bank. But I'm wrong.

So what dealer did you get it from? I'm in Cali and the dealers i have talked to are out of there minds! How much did the dealer sell it to for?

porsche332

Reaction score
Same here, I want to see the different seat and trim options between 800a, 801a, and 802a and a couple other features in pictures at least (if not in person) before I place an order.
I also don't want to have to get into the FRF debacle of whether my truck is actually ordered or not hah.

Dude do not worry about placing an order because you can't.

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude do not worry about placing an order because you can't.

I literally just said I was waiting to order...and you've already said this numerous times in every Gen 2 thread the same as others have said the opposite in all the same threads just as many times. We get it, you don't believe they are being ordered. Others do. I could care less either way.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Omg no one i mean nobody has an order in yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its impossible...they wont even actually take the orders for what 2-3 months then another 12-15 weeks for build. Nobody but dealers will get raptors before christmas probably. Allocations first then "orders"

Here's what I received from my dealer today. The first page says "Hold Raptor orders will be held until the late availability is removed. Submitted orders will then go into the unscheduled order banks"

The second page "Order No. S728 has been added to the order banks"

I think i've got an order in... and by order in, I don't think my dealer has to do anything else to submit the order.

The pictures of what I received are a couple pages back