Transmission shifting Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rajin Cajun

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
Well, I flew back home yesterday and dropped her off yesterday afternoon along with a copy of the TSB that Windsor provided. The Service Manager attached it to the work order and said they will be calling me sometime today to let me know what they find. Hopefully this will be done soon! I've got an Intake, exhaust & tuner that sitting here waiting to be installed! lol

OP
OP
Rajin Cajun

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
Well, I picked up my truck yesterday afternoon and all seems fine so far. The technician did perform the TSB that Windsor provided. (I have a detailed breakdown of the service ticket which I can attach if anyone is interested )

So, I left her parked yesterday evening and all of last night until this afternoon to give it a chance to repeat previous behavior. Well, I started it, backed out and drove off with no issue. Granted the weather has warmed up substantially today but we shall see. So if anyone is having these issues I would look into this TSB!

Thanks Windsor and everyone for providing the assistance! :happy160:

OP
OP
Rajin Cajun

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
What happened with the other guy? Banned for poor taste?

That's what I'm gathering. I was over at imdubious's house last night installing my intake ' exhaust and asked him why I've been catching some flak lately. He said that someone with the username RaginCajun01 (02,03,04....) kept registering and causing drama. But IT WAS NOT ME!!!!!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's right. And he was an ass and disrespectful to other members. He ended up getting banned. You have a usernane with a bad rap.

You should create an introduction thread and add the caveat that you a different person.

Welcome btw. Congratz on the truck. Hope you get the issues worked out.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
Rajin Cajun

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
That's right. And he was an ass and disrespectful to other members. He ended up getting banned. You have a usernane with a bad rap.

You should create an introduction thread and add the caveat that you a different person.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Hi Yukon Joe. Thanks, the thing is I was a member before that tool was on here. I have just been inactive due to work / life and all of that mess happened while I was away. I tried looking him up and talked to imdubious and a few other members to find out the story. My username is even spelled differently ( Mine - Ra"j"in Cajun / His - ra"g"incajun ) My only thing is that I wish other members wouldn't be so quick to jump on me without reading the thread or looking up my user profile. No harm no foul but I am NOT him....

Thanks for the welcome back by the way! :cheers:

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Guys This a good friend of mine and is not the same person as the jack hole with the similar name that was starting shit a few months ago. Please show the respect we show all real members.

OP
OP
Rajin Cajun

Rajin Cajun

Reaction score
Guys This a good friend of mine and is not the same person as the jack hole with the similar name that was starting shit a few months ago. Please show the respect we show all real members.

Thanks Jacques! I just received my tunes from Mike and loaded. Getting ready for a road test now! :happy160: