Trailer light issues- Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

randomhero

Reaction score
Leaving for 1500 mile trip in 6 hours.. Picked up a new car hauler today, and the tail lights only function when either brake is pressed, or turn signal.. No steady burn tail lights with the trucks lights on. This was an issue with a buddies trailer, but I figured it was a quirk with his trailer, but thinking now it's an issue w/my truck. My Raptor has the built in TBC unit, is there a fuse, or fuses that could have blown that would stop the tail lights from partially functioning?

Brake lights work, turn signals work, Trailer brakes work .... Just no tail lights. Any help greatly appreciated :banghead:

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't looked in the Rap, but my 250 had a seperate set of fuses for the trailer. They were in a box under the hood.

OP
OP
randomhero

randomhero

Reaction score
7 pin, didn't have the time to check it, and this am it was 6 degree's outside when we left.. just got into motel in Cali, luckily didn't get pulled over, won't be towing the trailer again until Wednesday.. Anyone have an idea if there are separate fuses for the trailer lights?

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
7 pin, didn't have the time to check it, and this am it was 6 degree's outside when we left.. just got into motel in Cali, luckily didn't get pulled over, won't be towing the trailer again until Wednesday.. Anyone have an idea if there are separate fuses for the trailer lights?

Got the manual with you??