Took a hit in Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Brought the truck stateside for a month (Trans issues and few minor things) Drove her back to Loreto the day I pulled into loreto a guy opened his car door as I drove by. Anyone with a body shop have an idea what this is going to run? Guy has no Insruance and I dont want mess with my Mex insurance as they are the only company to insure this high of a value down here

IMG_2501 2.JPG

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sucks....sounds like driving in Houston these days. I wouldn't want to pay for that out of pocket. I've heard of Mex insurance paying out on totaled raptors, but how bad are they in this situation? You are paying for that insurance, might as well use it.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fuuuucccckkkk. I would reach out to Jason McNeil and go Fiberwerx.The bedside is fiberglass that’s pretty much glued to the bed box. It’s not that crazy of work to do.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Brought the truck stateside for a month (Trans issues and few minor things) Drove her back to Loreto the day I pulled into loreto a guy opened his car door as I drove by. Anyone with a body shop have an idea what this is going to run? Guy has no Insruance and I dont want mess with my Mex insurance as they are the only company to insure this high of a value down here

View attachment 450646
Looks like you hit a pole in a private parking lot here in the United States. Your US insurance should not have any problem covering that. ;)

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks, I'm always afraid of some ******** doing that as I drive past, good luck with getting it taken care of