To Decal or to Not Decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never liked the graphics on the Raptor. I have a blue 10 SCAB and think it looks cleaner without. However the molten lava with the black graphics is growing on me.

brianh87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of all the graphics on gen 1 and gen 2. When I was purchasing, the only truck I could find with the other options and color I wanted did not have graphics. So I ended up without them. Not a big deal though, as I can always add them later on.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford charges way too much for them IMHO. That being said the truck I bought had them and I do like them.

Yeah but those Bronze wheels look good!...

I don't like the bed graphics but some colors make the decals look better...BUT...I'm not paying $1000 to let others know it's a Raptor, if you don't know thats fine....just not paying to educate others..

The hood decals look cool but again not on all colors...really dark colors are a waste with black hood graphics. Those hood graphics look really good on a L/Blue truck (like mine) but still not worth $1000....
I ordered my truck custom without the graphics, saved $2000 that ultimately went towards the state sales tax here....10% here in Kalifornia...my check to the Kal DMV was around $8000 for the total cost.....ouch!

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I removed the bed graphics from my Raptor as soon as I brought it home. I kept the hood stripes, those I like.
Did the same but had the dealer remove the bedsides before delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added the hood graphics to mine.

I like the clean look of no bedside graphics.