Time for Wheels & Tires. Fitment Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wouldnt stock offset be the best? Further out would need cutting, unless you mean looks wise?
I prefer a little poke versus the oem offset. I think trimming would be required for either offset, but it's nothing extensive.

malo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Watch out for car stereo guy. He’s really smart. He installs stereos. And likes to destroy threads because he’s so smart. And he has very funny friends like chapstick, dumb girl (who loves her safe place) and murder she wrote (aka bro dozer). They all think they’re very funny and have a lot of memes.

My .02 is the 18” arsenals and 13.5” tires. That’d look sick. Might need to trim.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As far as looks that wheel is more fitting for a Jeep.
That 18x9.5 wheel is also 37lbs which is too heavy for my taste.
The wheels I run for example are over 10 lbs lighter and have the same load rating.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Watch out for car stereo guy. He’s really smart. He installs stereos. And likes to destroy threads because he’s so smart. And he has very funny friends like chapstick, dumb girl (who loves her safe place) and murder she wrote (aka bro dozer). They all think they’re very funny and have a lot of memes.

My .02 is the 18” arsenals and 13.5” tires. That’d look sick. Might need to trim.
Still mad puddin?