Thinking of Selling my 2023 Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The reason for sale - only drove about 7000 miles since I bought it last year.
Following upgrades installed:

Paid 16,000 for full Rodenso Laser System
Paid 9,000 for full wrap and tints since day 1
Paid 3,000$ for light bar and installed myself.
Also have 8 years warranty coverage by Ford itself. (100$ deductible per incident) - Paid 3,000$

Perfect condition inside and out. Two oil changes so far, at 2,000 miles and 5,000 Miles - full synthetic

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it happen to be Avalanche Grey ? Did you have the engine seal replaced, some '23 Raptor R's needed that in their early production. I'm sure a FRF member or administrator has those chassis numbers #.

BTW: There is a Carbonized Grey Metallic '23 Raptor R with less than 8K miles in Northern California. it has a few scratches on two of the four wheels and has a one piece LEER fiberglass tonneau cover, and no Ford sprayed-on bedliner. It is advertised on Autotrader for around $116K, but I know this broker very well. He told me it can be purchased for $113K and he is in possession of the title. This '23 Raptor R has no issues from it's Carfax report either.

This is the chepest '23 Raptor R (U.S. version) with this low mileage that I've seen in awhile. Heller Ford in Illonois is currently selling Canadian delivered '23 Raptor R in $109K-$112K area with 5K-8K miles. You can change killometers to miles on the fly in the settings menu on the steering wheel toggles.

Good luck with selling your '23 Raptor R.

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need pictures and a price per forum rules. Also post in the for sale section, not the R section.
Hello. Will attach pictures. Do I need to move this or close and reopen it?
Does it happen to be Avalanche Grey ? Did you have the engine seal replaced, some '23 Raptor R's needed that in their early production. I'm sure a FRF member or administrator has those chassis numbers #.

BTW: There is a Carbonized Grey Metallic '23 Raptor R with less than 8K miles in Northern California. it has a few scratches on two of the four wheels and has a one piece LEER fiberglass tonneau cover, and no Ford sprayed-on bedliner. It is advertised on Autotrader for around $116K, but I know this broker very well. He told me it can be purchased for $113K and he is in possession of the title. This '23 Raptor R has no issues from it's Carfax report either.

This is the chepest '23 Raptor R (U.S. version) with this low mileage that I've seen in awhile. Heller Ford in Illonois is currently selling Canadian delivered '23 Raptor R in $109K-$112K area with 5K-8K miles. You can change killometers to miles on the fly in the settings menu on the steering wheel toggles.

Good luck with selling your '23 Raptor R.
Thanks brother. Its black color

OP
OP
Kurator

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need pictures and a price per forum rules. Also post in the for sale section, not the R section.
Also those 2 threads I linked have lots of detailed pictures. This is not official selling thread, just exploratory one.

I am just trying to see how much I can sell it for. Or have any offers.

Everything together I spent about 142k+, not counting time it took me to install Light bar.

MultiStateRaptor Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a good one. Looking for a '23 Raptor R in Avalanche Grey with under 7K-8K miles on it.

Our '23 Raptor V6 EcoBoost with a Livernois Motorsports Intercooler and Roush Cold Air Intake.

(6) 6x6 SPV Rigid Adaptive driving/spot/fog lights w/ two sets of "real" Rigid driving/spot lights intergrated in the OEM front bumper, the difference is "literally" night and day. LOL. :driver:

Attachments

• 20240627_180503 (1)(1) (2) (6)(5).jpg
    20240627_180503 (1)(1) (2) (6)(5).jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 26

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Also those 2 threads I linked have lots of detailed pictures. This is not official selling thread, just exploratory one.

I am just trying to see how much I can sell it for. Or have any offers.
Hmmm, change your title to "THINKING about selling my R"

And just go look Autotrader you can see what things are selling for...all your after market stuff is .10 on the dollar at best.