"The Yeti" - 2013 Raptor build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bird are you using plastidip because you're unsure if you like the black and may want to remove it. If not, just curious why not have it done with quality paint?

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Bird are you using plastidip because you're unsure if you like the black and may want to remove it. If not, just curious why not have it done with quality paint?

Yes I just wanted to see how the black would look. The total job cost $8 with 10 minutes of prep. As it turns out this should be pretty durable and when it peels off I will have the bumper painted because I like it

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Bird, congrats on your choice to switch over to Fox Shox for HAVOC. Now you won't have to leave little miss daisy parked like you did at TRR. Go get em' Tiger.

Oh yeah, I heard the boys put a little something special in the box for you when they sent it out yesterday.

C'mon Charlie. We are having a serious conversation about putting plastidip on the rear bumper so the Yeti looks good parked at HAVOC. Don't contaminate this thread with lame talk about shocks and offloading.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumper looks nice bird! And what's this I'm reading about you getting fox shocks? Did you step up your game finally and go dual front set up bird? Lol well I'm glad you came to your senses lol jk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronn