The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Listing removed?

Jason said he wouldn't have internet access on Friday to post the auction so he set it up ahead of time to go live then. My guess is the link will work on Friday.
And now for my quick edit. I see he posted that the link goes live at 10am E.S.T. Friday.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be the first to bid!
The link is up.

Up for auction is the FINAL spot for The 2014 Snoball. *This will be your final chance to participate in what is the most unique Ford Raptor event ever created.100% of proceeds from this auction will go to the Wounded Warrior Project. *By 100% we mean everything except the Paypal and eBay fees.The 2014 SnoBall improves on what The SnoBall 500 started .*More MilesMore DaysMore ColdMore SnowMORE RAPTORS!The winner of this auction will receive everything listed below:Entry to the 2014 SnoBall for oneTruck including driver and 1 co-driverSpecial event placards (Winner will receive 3 placards. *1 can be used as a keepsake)ICON Vehicle Dynamics- IVD Tool bagWSI Raptor Fabrication- WSI Dune Flag mountKC HiLites- KC FlashlightFreedom Motorsports- Procomp 2"x30' recovery strapGood luck and if you have any questions please ask.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com