The SnoBall-2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kanakry

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What happened to the charcoal dip? I was pretty fond of that color.

It wouldn't come 100% clean and that bothered me.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Looks freakin awesome, aside from the "tight" area.

Sometimes you have to drive through a tight area to access the good stuff. Plus scratches buff out.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not scratches, they are character marks or custom pins stripes. All in how you look at it

Looking forward to seeing the next rendition of the truck Jason. BTW, you would make a great underwear salesman...

You seem to change truck looks like most people change underwear

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last weekend was worth it the trail got alittle tight but the trail got better the farther we went. Two small dents and a Broken mirror. Totally worth it in my opinion, nothing the dent guy can't fix easy. Really no scratches because of the 1/2" of ice coating. Haha.

The worst part is cleanup lol
hanu2yha.jpg

A few days in the heated garage and a messy floor.

Molten Orange from NW Indiana

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Michigan pinstripes were added to my truck during this years SnoBall in some of those tight areas. Really shocked myself and my wife at how little I cared when it happened the first time. Truck was a week old and I took brush down both sides. Most scratches buffed out. The ones that didn't are just badges of honor for the Raptor. Proof that we are out there using it for what it was built for. Have since spent the last year adding more little reminders from all around the country. Personally I can't wait to hit the trails again on the next SnoBall.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only have like 1 noticeable scratch in the wrap on my truck. And that was from deciding to drive through the woods with no trail.