The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Copy that. WilCo. I'm catching a flight from Orange County to KC on Thursday morning. Hopefully it will be ready on Friday, or Saturday...latest.

Christof3727

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copy that. WilCo. I'm catching a flight from Orange County to KC on Thursday morning. Hopefully it will be ready on Friday, or Saturday...latest.

Great news, and maybe I will see you there on Saturday. Jeff (from Louisberg) let me know my truck should be there any day (was off train and on truck last week) so am flying in Friday night and taking possession on Saturday.

If you are heading back West on Saturday via I-70, we can convoy at least to Denver!

Christopher

flyanozira

Reaction score
Called SVT: status - in transit, no tracking ID/number, no ETA. Was told by SVT rep could be 2 - 3 weeks to get to Arizona. Seems like a long time to get to Az?

Never order a SVT vehicle from a non SVT dealer...even when they tell you it's not an issue and they promise you a good price.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck from the dealer yesterday!! They were great to deal with and the delivery was super smooth! The drive home was even better!! This truck is going to be a lot of fun! If anyone lives in the Nashville area, Ford Loncoln of Cookeville was a really friendly place to deal with!
I'm getting the bed and wheel wells Linexed as we speak, so that'll be nice!!
Here's a couple quick pictures from my parents place last night!
I hope everyone has good luck getting their trucks soon!!
null_zps05fb9d13.jpg

null_zps37c25dab.jpg

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up my truck from the dealer yesterday!! They were great to deal with and the delivery was super smooth! The drive home was even better!! This truck is going to be a lot of fun! If anyone lives in the Nashville area, Ford Loncoln of Cookeville was a really friendly place to deal with!
I'm getting the bed and wheel wells Linexed as we speak, so that'll be nice!!
Here's a couple quick pictures from my parents place last night!
I hope everyone has good luck getting their trucks soon!!
null_zps05fb9d13.jpg

null_zps37c25dab.jpg

Beautiful! Great photos! Best of Luck!