The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Roush raptor on order, and I was wondering if anyone knows where the Roush factory is located. I thought it was in MI. But according to Blood my truck is already in VA, where I live, but it has not had time to go to Roush yet as it was only built on July 31st. Thanks

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a Roush raptor on order, and I was wondering if anyone knows where the Roush factory is located. I thought it was in MI. But according to Blood my truck is already in VA, where I live, but it has not had time to go to Roush yet as it was only built on July 31st. Thanks

produced and released a week later is plenty of time.

FvilleRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
produced and released a week later is plenty of time.

That's great to hear. My dealer had told me that it would not arrive from Roush until the middle of September. So if its already been to Roush and it on way to dealer then that's awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Blood,

If my truck had already been to Roush then why are you able to track it? Shouldn't the eta be for it's arrival at the Roush factory? Then once it gets there then it's out of Ford's hands?

I'm just a little confused, it seems crazy that it has only taken a week from the production date to get all the Roush accessories on it and already made it to VA.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isn't the rousch factory

in Pennsylvania.

Where did you order it and how much? Most seem to pay around 70k.

Sokoloka

Reaction score
Blood,

Called SVT this morning, said truck was in Greyfuss (SP?) Indiana with an updated eta of 8/19-23rd.

Do you have access to the tracking info so I can check it myself?

1FTFW1R66DFD26992

Thanks as usual!

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Blood,

Called SVT this morning, said truck was in Greyfuss (SP?) Indiana with an updated eta of 8/19-23rd.

Do you have access to the tracking info so I can check it myself?

1FTFW1R66DFD26992

Thanks as usual!

Get the rail car number from blood or your dealer and then you can track it by rail. Do a google search, there's a helpful post about it on the other forum.