The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood can I ask for one last check
1FTFW1R63DFC43309
Thank you

Benicia, CA
eta 18th

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 AM ----------

Hey blood,

I'm probably setting myself up for disappointment but any word if I got pulled this week?

Dealer #F71072
Order #J237

Oh and is it still a white SCREW!?

Thank you!

pri 10 unscheduled.
yes its white.:van:

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called customer care and she told me my order is in order processing whatever that means haha. She said call back next week to see if anything has changed. What exactly is "order processing"?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just called customer care and she told me my order is in order processing whatever that means haha. She said call back next week to see if anything has changed. What exactly is "order processing"?

Yeah..they told me that last week as well. It means all the parts are ready but they still aren't building it. Mine was processing last week as well and I'm still unscheduled.

Bandit

Reaction score
Hey Blood just curious if my truck shows the correct color that I ordered and also curious if I received a vin number yet. Thanks again for all your help.

Color Terrain, Crew Cab
Dealer F13489
Order 1464 Pri 10

OrangeBrigade

Reaction score
My order was placed on April 3rd @ MSRP
DORA received April 5th
Priority 10
Truck was to hit the assembly line May 14th
Estimated delivery date between June 9th-15th

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Here is the DORA from my order.I was first on my dealers list.He had no other raptor orders in front of me.Got the order confirmation 2 days after the order was placed.

DORA_zpse3651d18.jpg

RaptorJet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RaptorJet / etalian2005

You guys are getting close!

I only ordered mine on May 6th and it didn't get submitted till around the 8th or the 9th. If this step of "order processing" means I am close, I am going to get my truck in record time. I was assuming I wouldn't be seeing it until sometime in August, which still may be the case I think. Im a priority 19.