The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you phone SVT and they tell you unscheduled "CLEAN", that means it will be pulled any day. That's what I was told. Mine was pulled approx 1 week after its was "CLEAN". What was explained to me is that "clean" means all parts etc to build truck have been pulled.

Just got off the phone with SVT (very friendly and informative I might add) they said it is unscheduled "clean" and confirmed that yes "clean" is one step closer to getting pulled then just unscheduled....

Thanks RAPTORSV...made me smile a bit!

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with SVT (very friendly and informative I might add) they said it is unscheduled "clean" and confirmed that yes "clean" is one step closer to getting pulled then just unscheduled....

Thanks RAPTORSV...made me smile a bit!

Step in the right direction!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you phone SVT and they tell you unscheduled "CLEAN", that means it will be pulled any day. That's what I was told. Mine was pulled approx 1 week after its was "CLEAN". What was explained to me is that "clean" means all parts etc to build truck have been pulled.

dont mean to be a buzz kill but ive seen them clean for months.

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally took a minute to scan my order. I'm "unscheduled clean," which I hope is good new according to what I see just two posts up. I'm in the system as a priority 19.

Laugh if you will, but it's been sufficiently long since I placed this order that I don't remember what purchase price I agreed to and dunno what pile of papers ate my invoice... it's around here, somewhere. IIRC they gave my $2500 off of MSRP which would mean I'm paying $53,500. That sounds about right. (Yeah, yeah, I know people have paid invoice. Come to Fairfield County Connecticut and find me that deal... as it is, now, I had to go 50 miles away to get $2500.)

raptor_order.jpg

raptor_status.jpg

Last edited:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you meant the dealer gave you $2500 off of MSRP

Finally took a minute to scan my order. I'm "unscheduled clean," which I hope is good new according to what I see just two posts up. I'm in the system as a priority 19.

Laugh if you will, but it's been sufficiently long since I placed this order that I don't remember what purchase price I agreed to and dunno what pile of papers ate my invoice... it's around here, somewhere. IIRC they gave my $2500 off of invoice which would mean I'm paying $53,500. That sounds about right. (Yeah, yeah, I know people have paid invoice. Come to Fairfield County Connecticut and find me that deal... as it is, now, I had to go 50 miles away to get $2500.

HarleyMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mr.Blood......can I please get an update when you get a chance...ordered on 2/22/13 so hoping I should get pulled soon ;-)

Dealer F71083
Order #1377

Thanks!!!!!!

dfelicia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you meant the dealer gave you $2500 off of MSRP

Oops. Indeed. Edited my post.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Mr.Blood......can I please get an update when you get a chance...ordered on 2/22/13 so hoping I should get pulled soon ;-)

Dealer F71083
Order #1377

Thanks!!!!!!

I was told that the only update until and unless a build date is assigned is: there is no update. Now, if that's not the case, lemme piggy-back my plea to Blood on yours:

Dealer F13430
Order #3290

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dealer F71083
Order #1377

Thanks!!!!!!

pri16 unscheduled clean

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Oops. Indeed. Edited my post.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I was told that the only update until and unless a build date is assigned is: there is no update. Now, if that's not the case, lemme piggy-back my plea to Blood on yours:

Dealer F13430
Order #3290

pri 12 unscheduled clean

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

if your looking for some hope in being built soon its a vin# or priority change to 10 and under that is what to look for not the word clean.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont mean to be a buzz kill but ive seen them clean for months.

Your probably correct. It's what someone told me at SVT. It was unscheduled for months, then one day I was told unscheduled clean. I asked the what that meant, clean, and was told once it says clean, usually scheduled soon after. Mine was scheduled within a week after I was told that, That's all I am going by. No buzz kill for me.