The One and Only 2013 Order status thread

Do you have a 2013 on order?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

athanyel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I recall from either previous posts or from talking to SVT over the months (don't recall which right now), the "clean" bit simply means there's nothing in the system that would prevent you from being pulled by the normal process.

I was unscheduled clean on 1/25 (my first call to SVT) and I wasn't pulled until 4/19 or so.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess that guy as SVT gave me bogus info, I guess CLEAN doesn't mean anything. Sorry
BGCPrez, I must have been given bad info, sounds like their all clean! Hope they pull yours soon....

BGCPrez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess that guy as SVT gave me bogus info, I guess CLEAN doesn't mean anything. Sorry
BGCPrez, I must have been given bad info, sounds like their all clean! Hope they pull yours soon....

SVT told me the same thing....maybe clean just means there isn't anything else holding it up (parts or anything)

ryanbrew

Reaction score
When you have time, no hurry can you check:

Dealer F16457
Order Number: 1625
Priority 10

Ordered three weeks ago today. Was told six weeks but I have not heard a word from my dealer yet.

Thanks

2013 Race Red Crew

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from the Prospective Raptor Owners section "Ordering and the System-Part 1".

UNSCHD / CLEAN - unit isn't scheduled (no VIN, no date, no guarantee to build), but is a buildable order once allocation and commodities allow.

For those that havent read that yet, it may give you some insight into how the system works.

jmracer230r

Reaction score
Hey Blood, new here and this is my first post. It's been 7 weeks since I ordered just wanted to get an update and see what priority I am.

Dealer code- 16e490
Order # 1989

Ordered 3-26

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
I ordered mine on March 1st and two weeks ago it was in a holding yard in Pontiac Michigan, then a week later it was on it's way in Kansas City. Now the lates word is that it should be at my dealer in ID next Wednesday, but he said it will get there when it gets there! So from that I can only assume that the delivery dates are only estimates. I am so ready!
David :hands:

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

001.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

008.jpg

IMG_20130517_152248_933.jpg

Shazaaaam.......
There it is Folks......
I truly feel like a Road King or King of the Road.....driving this home from San Diego.....to Orange County.....

Although...I am still in Sticker Shock......just paid 55k......OTD for a t-r-u-c-k